Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 24, 2015

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Woke up this morning and Mommy was already gone.  Daddy got me ready and took me to school.  Before we left, I checked on my experiment.  I found the candy gone (except for a few small pieces) and the water was colored orange-ish.
  • At school, we read Jack and the Beanstalk then looked at different versions of the story.  We even planted our own "beanstalk" in the classroom to observe.  We also played a game with beads and dice.  It was a lot of fun!
  • I made my own "fairy tale scroll" with hearts and my name as well as Mommy and Daddy. 
  • When Daddy picked me up, he brought me home, cooked dinner for me, then we relaxed together for the evening.  Daddy didn't feel too well and Mommy was out with friends.  She got home just in time to say goodnight. 
    Experiment observations



    new heart earrings

    "fairy tale scroll"


No comments:

Post a Comment