Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a great day at school today.  I even got to wear beads since today was Mardi Gras (Cat Tuesday).  We sorted and "lined up" Valentine heart candy. It was fun, but we didn't get to eat any. :(

After school, I modeled by beads and Daddy's hat so Mommy could take pictures. 

Mommy and I called and talked to Grandma and Grandpa for a while. I miss them. Afterwards, Mommy turned me loose on Microsoft Word on the computer.  She was proud of what I came up with on my own.

Before bedtime, I turned off the living room lights, handed Mommy a flashlight to shine on me while I did "my show" (twirling and tossing my baton and trying to catch it).

At bedtime, I set up "school" in my bed.  My large bears were the teachers, the gray horse was the Mommy reading to the class and the other 20 or so small stuffed animals were the "kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment