Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Woke up then spent a little while cuddling with Mommy in her bed.  It was wonderful!
  • After Mommy got out of bed, we went to Waffle House for brunch.  YUM!  We even got to sit at the counter where we could watch everyone working.
  • Relaxed at home much of the day but also ran an errand for Daddy in Hagerstown.
  • Got a hair cut and felt like such a big girl and a princess.  While the lady was cutting it, she gave me chunks of hair and helped me decorate the animals on my cape.  She used the blow drier and gave Mommy something to help keep my hair from getting so tangled all of the time.
  • We stopped at Bath & Body Works and I got a panda antibacterial holder and some good smelling stuff to put in it.  The heart on the bear lights up.  I loved it! 
  • I asked Mommy, "Is Valentine's Day cancelled because of church?"  She assured me that we could do both, go to church and still celebrate Valentine's Day.  I hope she's right!





No comments:

Post a Comment