Saturday, February 27, 2016

February 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Played with Daddy this morning while Mommy slept in a bit.  When she woke up and came down the stairs, she found me wearing a princess dress, a black cape, and ladybug antennae while watching and singing along with the Equestria Girls movie.
  • When Daddy left to go visit a friend, Mommy and I went by her school for a few minutes and I was very helpful moving things inside the school.
  • We did a little shopping then went to the Be-Hive.  I was so excited to see Lucy there!  There was also a puppy named Rusty from one of the local rescue groups that was there.  We got to pet him.  He was sweet.  Mostly, I liked playing with the toys, especially the basketball hoop.
  • After a little more shopping and dinner at Bob Evans, I got to go play with Lucy at her house for a couple of hours.  I had a blast but was disappointed when Daddy picked me up.  I was hoping I would be able to spend the night.
  • Instead, I came home, took a shower, then went to bed after my bedtime snack of cinnamon applesauce and a Cutie.
  • I can't wait for this stye to be off of my eye.  It is very frustrating! 
     
     




No comments:

Post a Comment