Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Woke up excited it was Valentine's Day!  I tried, but couldn't go back to sleep.  I delivered Mommy a card to her while she was in bed.  I made it in school.  She gave me a heart bag that had three shirts, a Shopkins cup, and Shopkins bracelets. 
  • Even though it was single digits outside, I was determined to wear a skirt with leggings.  I promised Mommy and Daddy that I would stay warm enough and I looked very cute!
  • Had fun at church playing with my friend Tori and some toys I brought with me.
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Panera for warm soup for lunch.  I also got a pretty heart cookie.
  • After a rest at home, I helped Mommy with some grocery shopping then we came home, ate dinner, and watched Hotel Transylvania 2.  It is one of our favorites!
  • We cuddled on the couch and I had to have my first breathing treatment in quite a while.  Mommy is hoping this isn't the beginning of a sickness or a long night.  She is also thinking that a possible snow day tomorrow might not be such a bad thing to get me back on the mend.



No comments:

Post a Comment