Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Another snow day, or should I say "ice day."  I woke up and said "it looks like Elsa was at it again."  Everything was shiny outside and we didn't have school.  It was strange because it just sounded like it was raining.
  • Spent most of the day playing inside, dressing as a princess again, and hanging out with Daddy while Mommy went to work for a couple of hours.
  • She and I went to do a little shopping, mostly errands for Daddy but it was still fun!
  • I got a card from Grandma and Grandpa and was super excited!  I love getting mail!
  • Got to play with Addison for about an hour before bed.  It was so nice to get to spend time with her again.  It was hard to say goodbye though.  I kept asking Mommy for "just a few more minutes." 
  • I guess it's back to school tomorrow... on a Wednesday.  How odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment