Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Busy day today!
  • Got a prize for all of my snowballs for reading books.  I decided I didn't want to use it (Chick-fil-A card) for dinner tonight, so Daddy bought dinner and I saved it for another day.
  • I ordered and paid for my own milkshake without help.
  • Daddy brought me to Mommy's school where she was still working after dark!  I helped her get a few things done and even got to play games on her work computer and color and cut out some Nick Jr. characters.
  • Mommy and I laughed and laughed all the way home from her school.  Somehow we started talking in quasi-Spanish and ended up making up words.  Mommy thought she heard me say "crunchy marshmallows" which really made us both giggle.
  • At home, we relaxed and had a bedtime snack then I had the idea of an overnight science experiment.  I wanted to put a candy corn in a cup of water overnight to see what happens.  My hypothesis is that the color will come out of the candy corn and into the water and that the candy will get soft.  Mommy did her own version of the experiment, putting her candy corn in a cup of Sierra Mist.  I'll update everyone tomorrow with our results.  Mommy loves that I'm already thinking so scientifically! 




No comments:

Post a Comment