Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • My tooth finally fell out this morning. I think mommy and daddy were more excited about than I was. I couldn't wait to put it under my pillow tonight.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we ate at Arby's. A little girl ran up to me as soon as we got there and hugged me and said, "Hi friend!" I didn't know her and was unsure what to do. I quickly warmed up to her and wanted to play with her. Daddy said we had to eat.
  • I spent the evening with the Puffinbergers. Mr. Calvin kept hiding my stuffed animals and giving me riddles to find them. I was really good at it.
  • I moved one of my pillows out of the way at bed time so the Tooth Fairy wouldn't be confused. I also brushed the tooth a little bit so she would find a clean tooth. I can't wait to see what she leaves me.



No comments:

Post a Comment