Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

We learned about different types of weather at school.  The teachers dictated a story about my favorite weather (snow) and I drew a picture. It was hanging on the wall, so Mommy had to take a picture of it.

I had an overall rough day at school.  I wasn't too nice to my friends.  We were learning about tornados and I decided to tell my friend who loves horses that her horses would be picked up by a tornado and would die. My teacher talked to Mommy when she picked me up and also told her this wasn't the first time I had this issue this week. 

I spent the evening having a long talk with Mommy and Daddy as well as writing apologies to my friend and teachers.  Mommy also wrote a note to the teachers and if I don't get a good report tomorrow, I can't go to Gabriel's birthday party which would be very disappointing.

I was allowed to play with Addison tonight to practice good friend behavior, but we only were allowed to play for a very short time. 

Tomorrow has to be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment