Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Collected money from the house (piggy bank, purse, random change) and went to Target to pick out a present for Mommy.  I wanted to buy it all by myself.  It was a beautiful silver heart necklace.  The heart has beautiful pink sparkles on it.
  • Daddy and I went to the recycling center.
  • After I woke up Mommy with the Happy Birthday song, giving her the card I made and present I bought, I helped Daddy work on his truck.  I also rode my bike up and down the sidewalk by the house.
  • After Mommy got home from her time out with Carol, we all walked (well, I rode my bike) to Dairy Queen.  It was wonderful walking, enjoying the weather, and getting to eat yummy ice cream. 
  • Back at home, Mommy and I played the "Frozen Match Up" game.  I love it so much that I made a song for it.  We also relaxed a lot.  I even made a fort and watched Sarah & Duck in it.
  • I told Mommy and Daddy when I was ready for bed.  I was very tired. 








No comments:

Post a Comment