Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • At school, I played and I had fun with my friends.  We read The Three Little Bears, the normal Three Little Bears.  We made puppets and houses.  We went to lunch and then after, we taked a little nap and then we got to be playing again.  After we played, I had a little snack (all my friends had a snack), had salsa, chips, and cheese, like a salsa cheese.  I played again and I writed everybody's name.  I made a little sign and then Daddy picked me up.
  • When I got home with Mommy, Mommy took a little nap with me (cuddled with me).  We went to the store and I got a little singing pig, a toy singing pig, not a real pig.  And we got all the other groceries.  I am eating my snack now and Mommy is typing all the words I say.  I'm going to bed.  The End.
  • NOTE FROM MOMMY:  The blog this evening was typed directly as Alyson explained her day.  The following are silly Wal-Mart selfies by Alyson: 





No comments:

Post a Comment