Sunday, February 28, 2016

February 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Slept in until 9:00!
  • Went to church with Mommy.  She couldn't find her phone and spent a while looking for it before we left for church.  After church, she found out that I had put it in my bag of toys that went to church.  She didn't think it was as funny as I did.
  • Had a yummy lunch at Five Guys.
  • Helped Mommy with the weekly grocery shopping, even marked off her shopping list as she put things in her cart.  She loves when I help!
  • Spent a little time playing with the neighbor twins while Mommy fixed dinner and Daddy went to a meeting.  We had so much fun playing together!  We even got to play outside since the weather was wonderfully warm... over 60 degrees and sunny!
  • While we ate dinner (and after dinner), Mommy and I watched the movie, The Good Dinosaur.  It was great!  We also really liked the preview trailed for Finding Dory.
  • My eye was better today, but I started complaining about my tooth "hurting."  When Mommy looked at it, she realized it was really loose and after further questioning of me, determined it just felt weird which scared me.  She's hoping I don't go too crazy at school tomorrow because of the tooth worry.   





No comments:

Post a Comment