Thursday, February 18, 2016

February 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Ugh!  This morning!  I was a bear but Mommy and Daddy couldn't complain since it was their fault I was so tired (they had me at Sierra's until after bedtime).
  • Luckily my day got better.  When Mommy picked me up, I told her it was "the best day EVER!"  Little did I know my day was about to get better.
  • Mommy took me to the Be-Hive where I got to build a gingerbread house with my friend Gabriel.  Mommy was very impressed with my hammering skills and what a good problem-solver I have become (figuring out how the pieces went together).  During our play time before we built, I delivered Mommy a tray of food.  She was so excited!
  • As we left the Be-Hive, Gabriel and I hugged.  He squeezed me so tight he lifted me off the ground.  I couldn't be shown up, so I had to pick him off of the ground too.  Mommy thinks the two of us are so cute.  I think Gabriel is so cute when he says, "Cheeeeeeeeese" for pictures.  I told Mommy that right after she took our picture together.  













No comments:

Post a Comment