Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • We were all very thankful for a snow day today since we had a long night.  I had two breathing treatments during the night and another when I got out of bed this morning.  I coughed on and off all day though Mommy still isn't sure it is my lungs or if it's just a scratchy throat.  The cough isn't deep, just annoying and the cough itself is causing me to start losing my breath.  I have no fever and otherwise feel great. 
  • Throughout the day I would alternate between playing on the computer, making up dances, playing dress-up, and watching a few shows.  I also helped a little with the laundry and ended up making more messes while Mommy and Daddy did a little housework.  At one point, Mommy and Daddy "found" me sitting at the computer watching Peppa Pig with my stuffed animals while wearing my princess dress.
  • I put on another "show" this time with a "baton with streamers" (extra-long pencil with ribbon tied on it).  I sang while I performed.  I always have to perform in the dark with a flashlight pointed at me like they do at the theater.  Go to this website https://youtu.be/YL7KRNXb5Zs to see the video of my "show" (it wouldn't let Mommy upload it).
  • I asked Daddy if he could build me a stage when it got to be summer and told him that all of my friends were making costumes for a "show." 
  • I'm not sure if we'll have another snow day tomorrow or not, but it might be helpful to have another day to try to get rid of this cough.



     




No comments:

Post a Comment