Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's house and got dressed and ready for Daddy to pick me up.  After Mommy got ready, we went to meet my new family members, Charles and Niamh, at Waffle House.  It was delicious!  I even got a gift from them, a soft fuzzy sheep backpack.  They told me they have sheep near their house which I thought was so cool.  

Mommy and I did a little shopping for Emma's gift, then headed to her party at the gymnastics center.  It was amazing!  I can't wait for my party there next weekend.  A few students from my class were there to play with and I even tried a few new tricks including having Mommy hold an hula hoop on top of the middle of the balance beam for me to walk through.  My balance has gotten much better since last time, especially when my tongue is sticking out. 

Rested on the couch a bit then helped Mommy prep some food for dinner.  We met Charles and his wife at the park where Daddy grilled dinner and they talked while I ran around playing. It was great! 

On the way home, we sang along with a Christian song and I told Mommy I was "antsy."  She asked what I meant and I explained that I made up the word to represent God's protection surrounding us.  Mommy thinks that sometimes I'm very deep in my thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment