Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

So... tired... this morning!  At least I had a cute shirt to wear.  My morning sitter had a training and Mommy had a meeting, so Ms. Susie walked me across the street to school.  She's so nice.  I did leave Mommy a quick note on her keyboard when I left so she would find it when she got back.

We had a substitute teacher for music class today and had a "princess of West Virginia" come to talk to the school.  She talked about bullying and "didn't have a wand at all."

Helped Mommy pick out a book for her to read to my class tomorrow. I can't wait!  It's hilarious and I think my friends will love it!

Spent the evening helping to make and deliver popcorn at Mommy's school while Mommy had parent conferences.  I played with Ms. Sherri, Carol, and others while she talked to different people. 

Got home just in time for a bedtime snack, a short show, and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment