Friday, September 16, 2016

September 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Today was "green day" at school... i wore a cute green and white dress and ended the day on green.  And boy was I disappointed... I had nine tickets before today and still ended the day with none tickets so I could not "shop."  Mommy thinks it was a good learning opportunity for me to see what it really takes to get 10 tickets!

Grandma and Mommy picked me up and I gave Grandma a quick tour of my classroom. She loved it!

We went home to get Grandpa, change clothes, went to dinner, then headed to Mommy's school for the big game... Bulldogs vs. Cardinals.  At the game, I got my face painted, met the Chick-fil-A cows, posed for a picture with the Cardinal, played with my "sister," visited the student section and got a free ball there, got a free necklace and pompoms from the cheerleading coach, danced and made friends, and entertained those around me.

On the way home, I amused Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa with my communication with Siri (using Grandma's phone).  I was saying the strangest things and even got Siri to call Grandma something odd instead of Mary.

Tomorrow will be such a busy  but amazing day.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment