Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Spent a little longer at the babysitter's house this morning and school was a little shorter... I'm not exactly why since Mommy still had to go to work on time.  Since the school day was shorter, I didnt make it to purple and ended the day on blue instead.  I got my school picture and told Mommy that I thought I looked like a teacher in the picture. 

After walking to Mommy school, I spent some time with the "duck lady."  I sure love her.

On the way home, Mommy and I stopped at Sheetz... I ended up getting a Slim Jim which I call "spicy loco."  Mommy thinks it's cute... but wasn't sure what to think when I put a piece in my mouth and said I was "smoking."

At home, I played with the neighbor girls, ate dinner, watched the new Barbie movie (from Redbox) then got ready for bed.  It was nice to finally have some time at home with all three of us. 

At bedtime, I picked out my clothes for tomorrow, straightened my bed, and hung a hanger from my ear while calling myself "hooker."  For some reason Mommy sometimes calls me a "hot mess" though I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment