Friday, September 30, 2016

September 30, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wasn't quite as helpful to Daddy this morning.  He had to help me get dressed while I was still asleep!

Had a great day at school... blue day and we got to "play tons of games on the computer" in computer class.

I was so surprised when Daddy picked me up and Mommy was also in the car.   I was so excited since i thought she wouldn't be home until later in the evening. 

Mommy got me a super soft and cute stuffed animal, a beaver.  He's so cute!   He was hungry so I tried to share my chips with him.

After dinner, we went to Shepherd to hang out with the APO kids.  Mommy and Daddy played game with them  but I sat back and watched (other than hula hooping and shooting Daddy with a Nerf gun.

We got back home and Daddy and I showed Mommy a new Mario level before heading to bed. 

Tomorrow will be fun!  I can't wait to see Gabriel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment