Sunday, September 4, 2016

September 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a warm Krispy Kreme donut then cereal for breakfast!   I'm still a two breakfast girl.  It gave me the energy to make a domino train track with all the relatives hometowns (and Paris).  Once everyone else woke up, they had a fancy breakfast/brunch with orange juice in fancy glasses.  I had to have a fancy glass too! 

Mommy and I played two games of Clue, Jr.  Mommy won the first game but we used teamwork for the second game... Mommy knew who and what drink and I knew the time, so I decided we should help each other instead of one of us winning. 

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to visit Pawpaw Randall.  We had a good time sitting on his porch talking and watching the hummingbird and Insects.  I also showed him how to play Crossy Road. 

Back at Grandma's I had a shower then spent the evening with the family.




No comments:

Post a Comment