Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up so tired and cranky! 

Had a great purple day at school again today and we got to paint in art class!  I was so excited!

Today was supposed to be my first soccer practice but a bad storm rolled in just before we were supposed to start. Instead, I napped a few minutes in the car and then Mommy and I ate dinner at Bob Evans while Daddy headed to his rehearsal.  Dinner was delicious and I enjoyed playing tic-tac-toe with Mommy and doing the word search.  Mommy even made me a word search with some of my favorite words. It was fun!

After church, we headed home to get ready for bed, but before going to sleep, I had to video call Grandma to tell her my idea for my Halloween costume.  I also had to "cookoo" to Grandpa... we have our own special language. 

Tomorrow I start with a morning sitter!  Im excited to go there and to get to ride the school bus!  Big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment