Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

So excited to wake up and realize it was my birthday!

Mommy stopped and got me a donut this morning... blueberry cake... always my favorite!

School was great!  I had a birthday hat and had my name announced and got a birthday pencil that I was so excited about. Mommy came to my school to eat lunch with me. 

We spent the evening at Chuck E Cheese eating dinner and playing lots and lots of games. Carol even came with us. We had a great time.  I even got Dippin Dots for dessert!  I chose a pink Nerf dart gun, a rainbow slinky, and a black suction cup spider web to get with my tickets. 

I got to open my gift from Mommy and Daddy... a Flip a Zoo, Shopkins, and another Magic Meemees toy.  We are still figuring them out, but I think they are very cool.

We stopped and visited a few of Mommy's students and I got a couple of glow necklaces which I used to light up my room at bedtime.  It was cool seeing the glow necklaces and my stars projecting on my ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment