Thursday, September 22, 2016

September 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Amazing day at school!!!  It was library day and we got to go to Mommy's school to work with the STEM Academy students.  My partner and I worked with a high school girl to build something to hold up our apple tree and to keep our real apple from hitting the ground when it fell... we also wore our Johnny Appleseed hats!  Everyone thought we were cute... and my high school partner said I was super smart since I corrected here counting mistake.  We had so much fun working together... and I got to see Mommy too!

After school I helped Mommy at her school. I made paperclips designs for a bit... a couple different house designs and a flower too. 

After stopping by the house and opening an awesome gift from Sherry, Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A to celebrate my super purple day... it was crazy busy but I still got a little play time.  Mommy and I got some Pokémon Go lessons from some older kids who I struck up a conversation with when I saw them playing.  We compared levels, Pokémon collected, and they showed me how to have a buddy.  It was great that they were so interested in helping me. 

I ended the night on purple at home too. I was so helpful to Mommy this evening. I bought a stuffed puppy named Rufus with some of my birthday money and ran into Olive and Stella at Michael's.  We ran around and played together like we had never been apart. 

At bedtime, I practiced my training exercises with Cameron and Littles... they are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment