Friday, September 23, 2016

September 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wore a cute skirt and sparkly pink heart shirt today.  Ended up on green today, but had enough tickets to go "shopping" at school... I picked a tiger cub Webkinz that I alternate between calling "Tigey" and "Roary."  It is already great friends with my new dog, Rufus. 

Mommy took me to Hagerstown after school.  We ate dinner (I paid with help from Grandma's gift card she had given me).  We also did a little shopping.  Mommy and I even went to the mall where I got to play, get a delicious mint chocolate chip cupcake, and even drive my own giraffe that I named "Speedy."  I thought I was hot stuff. 

It was a great evening and I made sure to thank Mommy for letting me do such fun things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment