Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and asked to cuddle with Mommy a few minutes before starting the day.  Got dressed in the mismatched outfit I had picked out, but the skirt didn't fit well, so I had to go with a backup skirt. It ended up matching a little.

Had a great day at school and ended with 4 tickets!  I was so excited to tell Mommy and Daddy!  They were so proud!

I got home and had a birthday card waiting for me from Pawpaw Randall!  I loved it!

I had a rough afternoon at home so we started to color system at home.  I was very helpful to someone who had dropped a lot of things, running to help her so I bumped up a color, then argued with Mommy and went back down... I ended with purple at school and green at home. 

Grandma and Grandpa are coming tomorrow to start my birthday weekend!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment