Thursday, September 1, 2016

September 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

So tired this morning!!!  I finally managed to get dressed and in the car with Mommy. 

While hanging out with Ms. Pam this morning at Mommy's school, I made a hologram (with the BB-8 robot) of my face saying "Mommy, I love you... BB-8 send message."

Mommy and I counted steps from her school to my school...  we counted to 313.  I had a good day at school. Read a book about a bookworm in library class and ended the day on purple.

After eating at "smiley," Daddy and I went toward the house... but I fell asleep on the way home. I came by the house then went to Shepherd to meet with the big kids with Daddy.

Ready to head to Grandma's and Grandpa's after school tomorrow!  So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment