Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Today was "stirring up friendship" day at school... I wore a super cute dress that had forks and spoons on it.  Of course I still wanted to wear my sneakers.  In art class we learned about warm colors and cool colors which was neat. I told Mommy that I finished the day on purple but my bee book said blue... I told Mommy that I worked really hard and right at the end of the day I got bumped up to purple.

I played with my little friends whose Mommy works at the high school with my Mommy.  We played in her classroom and had a great time. 

At soccer I was so happy to play and see Gabriel but was determined to make it back to school for Olweus Family Night even though we had to leave soccer early.  Back at school we planted seeds (I chose watermelon seeds), ate a dirt cup dessert with gummy worms, made pasta jewelry, and showed Mommy my classroom.  She loved it! 

Picked out my clothes for tomorrow... can't wait for mismatched day!

No comments:

Post a Comment