Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Another tired morning... at least I had a cute outfit with lots of pink!

Had a great day at school... art day and Mommy came to read to my class.  She read The Day the Crayon Came Home. It is hilarious and I think my friends really liked it.

I made a post-it book for Mommy with hearts and "love" and drawings of me with Mommy to keep her feom being too sad about leaving. I said goodbye to Mommy when she left for her work trip then Daddy took me to Panda Express for dinner. We took pictures with our fortunes so Mommy didn't feel left out.

Daddy and I went to church where I played with Tori and helped the ladies with the ornaments. At home, we played Mario. I helped beat a level and get some gold coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment