Sunday, September 25, 2016

September 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and picked out one of my My Little Pony dresses to wear.

Had a fun time at church but was super excited for our after-church plans.

Mommy, Daddy, and I had a road trip to Hershey Park.  It was amazing!  We road the tram, toured Chocolate World, ate chocolate and ice cream, and pizza.  We rode lots of great rides... I even rode my first "big girl roller coaster," Super-dooper-looper... it even had a loop and a tunnel.  I immediately wanted to ride it again!!!  It was great!  After riding lots of rides, we played games in the arcade (I even had a nice man give me over 900 tickets which got me some cool prizes).  Then, we rode more rides... and played more games!  It was so much fun! 

When we left, I got to go to one of the shops and pick out something with my birthday money...  I chose to only use $13 to get a Hershey kiss doll  (looks like a Barbie) and keep the rest of my money for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment