Thursday, September 8, 2016

September 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up super excited this morning... excited to meet my new morning sitter and meet the other kids there... I was also excited for my first time riding the school bus to school!  It was amazing and one of my good friends was on the bus with me which made it even better!

Mommy still walked over to pick me up and found out that I had another purple day!  After walking to her school, I helped her paperclip and count some papers in her office. I was a big helper.

Had dinner with Mommy and Daddy and then Mommy and I stopped by one of my favorite stores, Bath & Body Works.  We had to smell the new fall (including pumpkin) smells that were there.  Yum!  They smelled great!

Played with the neighbor boy a few minutes then headed in to relax a bit before bedtime.  Mommy and I played a new game I made up called "three cups."  It's like hide and seek but there are three things that you have a choice of getting near and then the person counting and hiding their eyes has to guess which color "cup" (toy) you chose to stand closest too.  By the end of the game we were tricking one another by making sounds near one toy and then quickly moving to another.

I'm getting very good at working Mommy's puzzle app game on her iPad.  She is very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment