Saturday, September 17, 2016

September 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Started the day with four early morning soccer games.  The first game I got in there and was a little bit more aggressive and the third game, I played amazing defense blocking many goal attempts by the other team.

Stopped by Erin's house to meet and play with her dogs and cats while Mommy and Grandma helped Carol get ready for the baby shower. 

After lunch, I rested and took a nap while Mommy and Grandma shopped and then went to the baby shower.

My party at gymnastics was amazing!  I had lots of friends and we ran, jumped, and had a great time!  I picked the menu:  pizza, chips and dip, watermelon, and cupcakes. Yum!  I loved giving my guests their Shopkins cups with toys and candy in them. 

At home, I got to open my amazing presents since we we very rushed at the party.  Grandma also decided we needed Sweet Frog for dessert.  It was awesome!  Back at home, we put some of my Shopkins in the case and also tried put my new planetarium projector. It was amazing!  I think Mommy is jealous!

During our times in the car today, I continued playing with Siri on Grandma's phone, still saying funny things and making Siri call Grandma funny names.

No comments:

Post a Comment