Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I woke up exhausted!!!  Mondays are rough anyway, but especially after a busy weekend. 

Had fun at school. Mrs. Clark even emailed Mommy a pic of me with leaves in my hair, telling her how helpful I was being to a friend.  Mommy loves getting happy, proud messages about me.

After a quick shopping trip, Mommy and I went to soccer practice.  The sun was hiding and it was quite breezy so I was happy to be running around to stay warm.  Gabriel and I were in the same group the whole practice which was fun!

I helped Mommy fix the crescent rolls to go with our pasta and I had a few helpings!

After my shower, I ate Boo Berry cereal for my bedtime snack then fell asleep to the debates...  Mommy and Daddy were very interested in watching, so I just laid down and fell asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment