Sunday, December 31, 2017

December 31, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning and headed to church!  It was great to see my friends again... I missed them last week while I was at Grandma's.

After church, we went to Panera for warm soup (my choice) since it was so super cold!  Brrrr!!!

After lunch, we came home and relaxed a bit.  Mommy even had a little nap while I watched tv a little.

Daddy and I played my Lego Harry Potter Wii game while Mommy went grocery shopping.

I was super excited when I realized that tonight was New Year's Eve.  Mommy made bags for me again this year.  Each bag had something for me or something for us to do together.  We painted my nails, played Go Fish, ate snacks, watched a show of my choice, and got decked out for New Year's!  I had no issue staying awake until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment