Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013

Alyson's Memorable Moments of the Day:

  • I woke up thinking it was time for Mommy and Daddy to go to work, but was surprised to find out we could all sleep in a little bit.  It was nice to stay home.
  • After breakfast, I decided to put Mommy's Think Geek sticker on my belly.
  • I spent the morning, playing in my tunnel and tent, coloring, and playing with my toys (and Dresden).  I also built a tower with Daddy.  I pointed out all of the orange blocks while I was putting them together.
  • Mommy and I went shopping.  I love shopping!  While shopping, Ms. Cheri called to say how much she loved the card we sent and the picture I drew.  She seems to be feeling much better.  It looks like I'll be back at her house on Monday.  On the way home in the car, I took lots of pictures of myself (about 30-40 pictures).  Mommy included a few of my self-portraits below.
  • I spent a few hours this evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy went to an APO meeting and to dinner.  It was fun!







 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment