Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • It was just me and Daddy last night.  Mommy was out of town for work.  I woke up and found that the tooth fairy had visited.  I was so excited to get a gold coin and a dollar bill!  She must have thought that my tooth was extra shiny!
  • I had a great day at school today.  We read The Cat in the Hat and talked a lot about Dr. Seuss!  Mommy and Daddy love him!
  • Mommy was really late coming home from her meeting.  Much later than she had planned and Daddy had play rehearsal.  Luckily for me, Lucy and her mom were at Brothers for trivia, so I got to go there to wait for Mommy.  We had so much fun playing and coloring.  We even used "team work" to color a Lion Guard picture.  It turned out great!  We shared pizza and even I even had a Sierra Mist drink.
  • At bedtime, I made up a story that I am going to write, Fairy Tales and Legends ("written by  Alyson, illustrated by Alyson and author Alyson").  I told Mommy what the book would say.  The summary of the soon-to-be book included a "queen princess" and three princess sisters.  There were "blueberry thorn bushes" which I accidentally called "porcupine bushes" then corrected myself.  The princess walked outside the house to pick blueberries and said, "Good morning world!  It's a beautiful world.  I like drinking iced tea!" (singing it like Colin Hay).  Mommy and I laughed and laughed about that!  I continued the story about how the sisters picked 30,000 ears of corn then the "fairy godfather" took a pumpkin to make a carriage, and took a rat, a swan, and mice to drive and operate the carriage.  The "godfather" also made the dress for the ball.  The princess met the prince and they lived happily ever after.  The end.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment