Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Mickey Ds pancakes for breakfast.  Yum!

Went to my first major league baseball game.  It was awesome!  We had very high seats and we got to eat lots of types of food (cheese fries, pizza, cotton candy, and ice cream).  I spent a few innings of the game in the  Kids Zone.  In there was the coolest play area where you could launch foam balls at other kids and climb and walk across net bridges and go down a baseball bat slide.  I also got a tattoo on my cheek and won beads by throwing a ball into a glove.  The Rangers beat the Blue Jays and it was very exciting!  I was so tired but Grandma carried me to the car. 

We stopped by the house of a friend of Sherry's. There were kids there!  And there was a lizard in the pool. We played with Shopkins and bubbles.

The rest of the evening we spent relaxing at Sherry's.  Tomorrow is another exciting day!


No comments:

Post a Comment