Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and couldnt find anything from the tooth fairy...  so i decided to eat and get ready.  Decided to wear another My Little Pony dress to church today.  When we got to the car, i found a note (and money) from the tooth fairy in my car seat (she mist have left it where she found my tooth since we never found it). 

It was awesome to see everyone from the old church in the new church.  We even had graduation reception for the kids who just graduated high school and college.  The Oreo cookie cake was my favorite!  Ms. Kelly and her family even got me a gift for my pre-k graduation... it was so nice.

We came home and rested a couple of hours then I got to play in the sprinkler for a bit.  I had a great time.

I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family while mommy and daddy had a date.  I was so tired when I got home.. I was ready to head straight to bed.

I can't wait for another "sleep in day" tomorrow since it is a holiday and there is no school.

No comments:

Post a Comment