Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up in Mommy's bed.  Daddy had come home late and didn't want to disturb us, so he let me stay in bed with Mommy.  I woke up everyone (Mommy, Daddy, and Dave) when I woke up, but ended up letting them sleep a little more.  And I lost another tooth while we were out and about... this one went missing in the car.  (I now am missing both top front teeth... luckily the bottom two have already grown back) 

Mommy and I headed out to the 14 mile yard sale.  It was hot!  I picked a super cute outfit to wear and my cuteness paid off with two free bracelets.  Mommy and I bought me a few dresses, a bigger bike, and a few toys.  We had fun even though it was warm.

After a little rest a home, we headed.to the old church and new church to move a few things to get ready for tomorrow's service.  It will be great. 

I spent the rest of the evening resting, taking a shower, and playing Frozen Match up with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment