Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 26, 2016

Memorable events of the day

  • I got to sleep in a little today since daddy had a doctor's appointment and didn't work. After I got up and got dressed, I got my red nose to celebrate Red Nose Day. I was excited to show everyone at school.
  • When daddy picked me up from school, we went to the park. I kept finding new friends to play with. Eventually, I just wanted to play in the creek. Daddy wouldn't let me get in it. I did sit on some rocks beside of it and threw a few rocks in. I saw water bugs and a crawdad. I also noticed a trail leading off into the woods by the creek. Daddy and I went and explored it. I climbed over trees and across branches over a stream. I loved it and can't wait to show mommy.
  • I spent the evening watching Lollirocks and eating. I finish a whole package of Ramen noodles and then ate a bowl of cereal and some M&M's. Daddy let me fall asleep on the couch while waiting for mommy to come home. She had to work late.
  • Tomorrow, mommy and I are going with my class to Orr's Farm. We get to take a tour and then have a picnic. I can't wait.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment