Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Today was picture day and I wore a beautiful dress... one that I had just worn to church.  It was my choice for picture day and mommy and daddy didn't complain. For pictures, I had some pictures taken in my dress and some in my cap and gown for pre-k graduation.
  • I ate spaghetti, bread, lettuce, and peaches for lunch.  I decided to change out of my dress to a shirt and shorts so I didn't get spaghetti sauce all over my beautiful dress.
  • When mommy picked me up from school, she nearly cried when she saw the proofs of my pictures, especially the ones in the cap and gown.
  • We took daddy to dinner at Las Trancas to celebrate an early birthday and Cinco de Mayo.  The food was delicious.
  • We spent some time at a store then ended up at Sweet Frog for dessert.  Yum!
  • Before bed, I put together my teacher appreciation gifts to take tp my teachers tomorrow. I can't wait to give them their presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment