Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Last day walking to the church... and it poured the rain!  At least I had my Frozen umbrella and my pink cowboy boots. 

Had to have a band performance after church... even got Tori and her friend to perform with me.  We sang, played the guitar, and played the paper plates "tambourines" that I made Mommy help me with this morning.  I said we were Lolirock and wrote that on the tambourines.

Had lunch before heading to the new church to check out the sound room equipment to start planning.  I am still a little scared in the new church but hopefully won't be much longer.

At home, we spent the evening resting, eating dinner, and we even had a talent show with Daddy as the audience. I did a routine with my new baton (holding it with my toes) and I had Mommy do an experiment... she blew up a balloon with a bottle of liquid and powder. It was cool.

After a quick shower it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment