Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Got to sleep in a few this morning. 
  • Daddy picked me up after school and saw a cute picture of me wearing sunglasses on the door of the classroom.  Each student had their picture with sunglasses and it says "Our future is so bright we have to wear shades."
  • When we got home, I helped Daddy build our new deck box.
  • The rain started pouring so I relaxed and watched a bit of tv. 
  • Daddy cooked a yummy dinner on the grill with the umbrella.  I couldn't believe he was out in the pouring rain.
  • Had a great time at church.  Tori and I played and I even got to work on a craft with the ladies. Daddy and I came home to find mommy fast asleep on the couch. She must have been exhausted. 
  • Picture day tomorrow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment