Friday, May 27, 2016

May 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up to the word "field trip" and was immediately excited. 

After stopping to get a Friday donut, I was Mommy's helper at her school for a few minutes.

We met my class at Orr's Farm where we had our field trip.  We got to ride the wagon, feed apples to the buffalo, see where and how different fruits and vegetables grow at the farm.  We also got to pick our own strawberries and even got to eat some as part of our yogurt parfaits.  We also had a picnic for lunch.  When my class left, Mommy and I picked some more strawberries.

We took some strawberries back to Mommy's school.  We shared them with others and helped out at field day.  I had a great time "helping."  I went through the National Guard obstacle course several times and ended up getting really fast. I also threw balls at the dunk tank and dunked one of the teachers. Enjoyed a frozen lemonade with several flavors that turned my tongue blue.

After dinner, we mostly rested... after spending so much time in the heat and sun, we were tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment