Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Couldn't wait to wish Mommy and Grandma a Happy Mother's Day this morning. 

Was so excited to give my presents to them. Grandma loved the blue pirate ring and bracelet and necklace.  Mommy loved her necklace and potholder, jewelry holder, and card. She thought it was so beautiful.  

Got a new Krispy Kreme hat and donuts before loading up for the rise home. I can't wait to see everyone next week in Texas.  

It was an extra long trip with several stops and lots of traffic. One dog even got sick.  Yuck!  I was overly dramatic about it.  Then when we stopped and Mommy was in the bathroom with me, I said "I can never get a break!" Because it was once again smelly!  

After finally getting home, I cuddled with my cats, took a shower, and got ready for bed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment