Friday, May 6, 2016

May 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Was so excited this morning.  it was Daddy's birthday and I gave him some red flowers that were left from our teacher gifts. I got to give my teachers their gifts which made them very happy.  We also did our journal activity for the letter C. 

Daddy picked me up early and we went home to pack for the trip to Grandma and Grandpa's.  I kept having to hide something in my suitcase from Mommy.  I keep asking how long until Sunday, Mother's Day.  I'm so excited about it.

We met my cousins for dinner halfway on our trip.  Alexis and I took a few selfies and enjoyed licking our whipped cream bowls after eating our pancakes.

Stopped to see Grandpa's band for a bit and had a great time playing with Buff the dog.

Was very tired and my allergies were acting up so I was ready for bed. 

Can't wait to yard sale tomorrow. 








No comments:

Post a Comment