Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in then made Mommy a "Family Book" while she slept in a bit longer. She loved the book!

I got a surprise call from my friend Lucy today which was awesome! 

Mommy and I went to see Angry Birds with Gabriel and his family.  It was hilarious and I loved seeing him.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening doing a little work and also relaxing.  While Daddy worked on his truck, I rode my bike (old one) in the parking lot.

I pretended to be a horse, even clipping Mommy's necklace to my head like a fancy horse and standing in horse poses.

I did a couple of magic tricks this evening, pulling hidden items out of my pockets or beinhd my back.  I would have Mommy close her eyes and count to three and then I said, "abracadabra... tee tie toe tabra" (then show the hidden item).  I think she was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment