Sunday, May 1, 2016

May 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Said goodbye to Grandma then got ready for church.  I was determined to still wear a dress without leggings, even though it was a little rainy and cool.
  • After church, Tori and I performed and sang on stage for a bit.  It was so much fun!
  • Mommy took me to a nice lunch since Daddy was still out of town.  It was great!  I felt like a big girl.
  • I let Mommy take a nap while I watched the end of my Tinkerbell movie.  When she woke up from her nap, she saw that I had cleaned off the coffee table in the living room.  I was proud of myself and she was proud too until she learned that I had been dancing on the table while she was napping.
  • After a few errands, I went with Mommy to her school to get a few things ready for tomorrow.  I didn't understand why some things couldn't be done when she got to work tomorrow.  Overall, I was pretty helpful.
  • Daddy was home when we got back there.  After a late dinner and shower, it was bedtime.
  • I've been telling jokes lately... here are a few of them:  "What did one tree say to the other tree?  Are you having a leafy day?"  "What did one cup say to the other cup?  Are you having a slurpy day?"  "What did one pig say to the other pig?  Are you having a mud bath?"  "What did one sign say to the other sign?  Are you having a crossy day?"  "What did one house say to the other house?  Are your people happy?"








No comments:

Post a Comment