Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

An early morning and I was very tired. 

Learned more about animals and enjoyed playing outside in the bright sun.  We leaned more about sea animals and practiced our "sea pearls."  I got more horse dress orders (look out Grandma!). 

When mommy picked me up from school, she was asking what I had learned and I told her, "I know there are tons of sharks in the ocean... like 10!"  (I later clarified by saying 10 types of sharks).

Mommy and I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner... yum!  Then went to Sweet Frog for dessert.  So delicious!  I also had some new friends to play while eating my frozen yogurt. 

After a quick Target pitstop, Mommy painted my nails... I requested black with pink dots this time.  Mommy isn't real fond of the black polish on me, but I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment