Saturday, May 21, 2016

May 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up earlier than Mommy had hoped, but after using the restroom, I laid back down with Mommy to rest a bit longer. Mommy slept even longer, so I hung out with Daddy. 

Daddy wanted Panera for lunch... yum!  I ate a whole bowl of mac-n-cheese and bread then ate some of Mommy's soup.

We got movies at Redbox then went home to watch The Peanuts Movie. 

We met Major Tom to see the new church then Mommy and I did a bit of shopping while waiting for our movie to start.  Mommy and I saw The Jungle Book and it was great.  Mommy really moved it, but it scared me a bit. I forgot how loud movies can be and spent much of the movie with my ears covered by me or Mommy. 

After a bedtime snack, it was time to hit the sack.  Tomorrow is our last morning in the old church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment