Saturday, May 7, 2016

May 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Ate an apple biscuit on the way to the yard sales.

Found lots of bargains and walked nearly 4 miles at the East End Yard Sale.  My favorite bargains were my shiny Hello Kitty backpack, purple puppy dog, and my orange watch that I got for free.  Ate popcorn and tried throwing in my mouth... I'm not good at it at all.

Spent the afternoon pretending to be a horse galloping and jumping at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  We also watched the Kentucky Derby on TV.  I picked the horse that ended up finishing 3rd. 

We ate dinner and then I made a fort with blankets and pillows. I projected stars on the "ceiling" of my fort. I'm planning to sleep in the fort so we'll see how that goes.























No comments:

Post a Comment